Low Speed Vehicles Street Legal Japanese Kei NEW 2022 Suzuki Super Stalker LS Heavy Duty High Side Dump 4WD, AUTOMATIC, Axle Lock,Back UP Camera, AC, Registration Guaranteed
New 2022 Super Stalker LS Heavy Duty High Side Dumping Truck with 20 miles on it. This dump is made by Shinmaywa Industries. The sides are sturdy 8 gauge steel. Perfect for collecting recyclables on campus or collecting furniture at move out time. Back this puppy right next to the steps and toss the wonder bean bag chairs in the back. The back doors are barn door type so they swing open and are held out of the way with a built in quick latch.
If you know anything about Shinmaywa company you will know they make the best dumping box in the business. The dumps cycle in 15 seconds and they hold up to repetitive use without failure. The sides are 76 inches long and 38 inches tall. The box is 56 inches wide. This truck has a back-up camera that shows how close you are to whatever you are backing up to.
The high side box from Shinmaywa also is equipped with heavy duty rear leaf springs and struts to give yourself uncompromised handling with heavy loads.
This truck has power steering, brakes, 4WD, AC and the automatic transmission as well as power windows and locks, key-less entry and cloth seats.
We have many people that ask if the automatic will hold up well and how does it compare to the manual transmission. I can tell you the automatic does very well and there is virtually no difference in performance between the two in normal operations. The only time a manual will outperform an automatic is under the following conditions:
- You have at least a 1500-2000 pound load in the bed.
- You are attempting to scale a grade greater than 45 degrees.
- You are not be able to back up to gain speed and momentum.
- You are stopped on a incline.
If you are going to do this type of work with your truck you absolutely should buy a manual transmission over the automatic because, since you manually engage the drive train with the clutch, you can squeeze just a tad more out of your truck. For about 9999 out of 10,000 people this type of duty will never come to play and they are free to buy whichever vehicle fits their operation best.
The dumping cycle (how long it takes to raise and lower) is under a minute. Check out the pictures of the dumping mechanism you can see it is heavy duty and well designed.
You can run this truck 24/7 and it wont get tired, it wont ask for time off, and it wont need recharging. Running is what it does.
Remember we take any trade!!
To your dock or door, delivery is only $604.
If you are thinking about buying a Low Speed Vehicle minitruck for your use on campus, please let us know. We have found our vehicles to be of superior value at schools, universities, airports and municipalities. Remember the speed is set to 25 MPH and is not user adjustable. Our Low Speed Vehicles fully comply with all Part 500 rules for Low Speed Vehicles. Part 500 is the part of the larger Code of Federal Regulations Part 49 Transportation.
Drivetrain 2 years 16000 miles, starts as soon as you receive your truck.
Extended Drivetrain 2 additional years Power Train Coverage $1265
Kilometers 32 Miles 20
Body Style Pick Up Fuel Gas
Drive Type 4WD Stock #
Engine 660 cc Transmission Automatic
- Emergency Flashers
- Always Fresh Oil-Any vehicle you buy, new or used is always freshly serviced. We do the work so you don’t have to.
- Power Steering
- Japanese Band Radio-Ask us to replace it with a US Band radio so you get all the stations.
- Air Conditioning-Keep cool in a utility vehicle that burns 1 pint an hour in fuel!
- Rain Guards; Open your window slightly and not get wet.
- 3 cylinder
- Adjustable Windows
- Bed Tray Sides Fold Down
- Brake and Back Up Lights
- Cabin Air Filter
- Center Mounted Rear View Mirror
- Cup holders both sides and center floor
- Dome and or Cargo Light
- Doors are Solid Locking Doors
- DOT Safety Glass all Windows
- Driver door storage bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Driver Airbag
- Dual Folding Side Mirrors
- Dual Headlights
- Dual Intermittent Wipers with Wash Spigots
- Glove Box
- Hand Lever Parking brake
- High-beam Headlights
- Leveling Headlights
- Mac Pherson Struts-Front
- Passenger Air Bag
- Rear Leaf Springs
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Reminder Tones; Key in ignition/Headlamps on
- ROPS/Standard Safety Belts.
- Security System
- Side Door Impact Bars
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Temperature control
- Theft Deterrent System
- Trip computer
- Turn Signals
- Two Front Bucket Seats
- Variably intermittent wipers
Dealer Options for Your Off Road Vehicle-Just ask and we can add these features
- 12 Volt Power Outlet or HDMI Port
- Add 36 month warranty
- All Terrain Tires 23 X 8 X 12, purchase with Body Lift
- Aluminum Wheels 8 X 12, purchase with Body Lift
- AM/FM/CD US Frequency Stereo with dual door or dash speakers
- AM/FM US Frequency Stereo with media port and dual door or dash speakers
- Body Lift; New Body Style 16 Point body lift-DA16T
- Body Lift; Old Body Style 6 point body lift-DA63T
- Dunlop Grantrek TG4 Mud and Snow
- Heavy Duty Front Bumper
- Heavy Duty Rear Bumper with Receiver
- Hydraulic Control Snowplow with full power up/down and angle
- Hydraulic Dumping Box with Cab Corner Protection Headache Rack
- Ladder Rack-Order with rear bumper or aluminum cap
- Safety Back-Up Beeper
- Safety Beacon: Hard wired, select ON/Off by switch or ignition
- Scissor Lift/Dumping Tray: Lifts bed to 72 inches (1000 lbs. MAX). Load stabilizers included.
- Rust Proofing
- Aluminum Cap with dual locking tool boxes