2017 Super Stalker LS Heavy Duty Dumping Truck with 13739 miles on it. The previous owner maintained it very well and installed extra wood sheathing to cover the bed to protect it from scratches. The covering also keeps your cargo from sliding around. This is called a Heavy Duty Dumping truck because the side are 12 inches tall, instead of 11 and the payload capacity is 1200 pounds vs 1000 pounds in the standard duty truck. This truck also has a very nice headache rack that protects the rear window and makes it look like a real dump truck.
This truck has power steering, brakes, 4WD, AC and the automatic transmission. We have many people that ask if the automatic will hold up well and how does it compare to the manual transmission. I can tell you the automatic does very well and there is virtually no difference in performance between the two in normal operations. The only time a manual will outperform an automatic is under the following conditions:
- You have at least a 1500-2000 pound load in the bed.
- You are attempting to scale a grade greater than 45 degrees.
- You must not be able to back up to gain speed and momentum.
If you are going to do this type of work with your truck you absolutely should buy a manual transmission over the automatic because, since you manually engage the drive train with the clutch, you can squeeze just a tad more out of your truck. For about 9999 out of 10,000 people this type of duty will never come to play and they are free to buy whichever vehicle fits their operation best.
The dumping cycle (how long it takes to raise and lower) is under a minute. Check out the pictures of the dumping mechanism you can see it is heavy duty and well designed.
This truck also has rain guards and fog lights!
You can run this truck 24/7 and it wont get tired, it wont ask for time off, and it wont need recharging. Running is what it does.
Remember we take any trade!!
Drivetrain 2 years 16000 miles, starts as soon as you receive your truck.
Extended Drivetrain 2 additional years Power Train Coverage $1265
Kilometers 22,254160 Miles 13797
Body Style Pick Up Fuel Gas
Drive Type 4WD Stock # 3541
Engine 660 cc Transmission Automatic
- Emergency Flashers
- Always Fresh Oil-Any vehicle you buy, new or used is always freshly serviced. We do the work so you don’t have to.
- Power Steering
- Japanese Band Radio-Ask us to replace it with a US Band radio so you get all the stations.
- Air Conditioning-Keep cool in a utility vehicle that burns 1 pint an hour in fuel!
- Rain Guards; Open your window slightly and not get wet.
- 3 cylinder
- Adjustable Windows
- Bed Tray Sides Fold Down
- Brake and Back Up Lights
- Cabin Air Filter
- Center Mounted Rear View Mirror
- Cup holders both sides and center floor
- Dome and or Cargo Light
- Doors are Solid Locking Doors
- DOT Safety Glass all Windows
- Driver door storage bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Driver Airbag
- Dual Folding Side Mirrors
- Dual Headlights
- Dual Intermittent Wipers with Wash Spigots
- Glove Box
- Hand Lever Parking brake
- High-beam Headlights
- Leveling Headlights
- Mac Pherson Struts-Front
- Passenger Air Bag
- Rear Leaf Springs
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Reminder Tones; Key in ignition/Headlamps on
- ROPS/Standard Safety Belts.
- Security System
- Side Door Impact Bars
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Temperature control
- Theft Deterrent System
- Trip computer
- Turn Signals
- Two Front Bucket Seats
- Variably intermittent wipers
Dealer Options for Your Off Road Vehicle-Just ask and we can add these features
- 12 Volt Power Outlet or HDMI Port
- Add 36 month warranty
- All Terrain Tires 23 X 8 X 12, purchase with Body Lift
- Aluminum Wheels 8 X 12, purchase with Body Lift
- AM/FM/CD US Frequency Stereo with dual door or dash speakers
- AM/FM US Frequency Stereo with media port and dual door or dash speakers
- Body Lift; New Body Style 16 Point body lift-DA16T
- Body Lift; Old Body Style 6 point body lift-DA63T
- Dunlop Grantrek TG4 Mud and Snow
- Heavy Duty Front Bumper
- Heavy Duty Rear Bumper with Receiver
- Hydraulic Control Snowplow with full power up/down and angle
- Hydraulic Dumping Box with Cab Corner Protection Headache Rack
- Ladder Rack-Order with rear bumper or aluminum cap
- Safety Back-Up Beeper
- Safety Beacon: Hard wired, select ON/Off by switch or ignition
- Scissor Lift/Dumping Tray: Lifts bed to 72 inches (1000 lbs. MAX). Load stabilizers included.
- Rust Proofing
- Aluminum Cap with dual locking tool boxes